Reply by LeafFilter

Resolved
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Roberta. We take our customers’ concerns very seriously and have shared your review with our support team. Please give them 2-3 business days to contact you. We appreciate your patience and the chance to make this right.
Author's
Verified Reviewer

On 9/8/2023 I sent a text to the salesperson, Cale B Good, that I needed a separate invoice for just the gutters and installation for insurance purposes. All I received was a copy of my contract.

On 10/2/2023 I sent a text and he replies showing 18' gutters @ $45 = $810. I think his price includes the leaf filter on this amout of gutters. On 11/28/2023 I sent another text that I needed an invoice on just gutters & installation, no leaf filter as the $810 is completely out of line of what the insurance company will allow. Also, the referral person has not received his payment ( Jerry Miller, 206 Madden Ave, DeWitt, NE 68341) I have not received a response from the salesperson.

He was very quick to do the selling!

I thought the quote price was good for a year but he said since we received a discount in the mail we needed to do a purchase on the day he was here! Not a GOOD salesperson ever if that is his name.

Preferred solution: An invoice for only the part that the insurance will pay and payment to the referral person..

LeafFilter Reviews