Reply by LeafFilter

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Carla. We take our customers’ concerns very seriously and have shared your review with our support team. Please give them 2-3 business days to contact you. We appreciate your patience and the chance to make this right.
Author's
Verified Reviewer

I have been dealing with LeafFilter since November 2022. I need someone to come out & fix what they have messed up & repair the damage done by their sub-contractor employees. They've had at least 3 people come out & assess the damage, document & take pictures. Plus I have sent multiple pictures myself. They all agree it's messed up, the roof needs fixed, 3 of my existing gutters that were brand new seamless gutters that were installed prior to LeafFilter replaced, the fascia board & flashing replaced, etc, & the system that I paid for properly installed. The leak that they have caused is soaking my siding worse than it was when they assessed the damages last time. I have been told time & time again that they would take care of this mess & have someone out here to repair & install. Then they decided that the roofer should take care of that first, so they gave me a number to a roofer to call & get estimate. Their roofer did not show up. Then they decided I should choose a roofer, get estimate & send it to them. The first 2 roofers that came out didn't want to be involved. The third one inspected, sent me an estimate & pictures of what needed done & I promptly sent them to Don Cipriano as requested. Then I call them because they never do & I'm told my claim was denied. What claim!! I never filed a claim! What claim? There is no claim! This is what you did & what you need to fix. I don't need to claim anything. They messed up & they need to fix it. Multiple people have been here to document & take pictures & all have said how terrible it looks, apologized for the damages, noted the damages & what wasn't done & said someone would be in contact. However, they told me to go ahead & get a roofer out for estimate so they would have that, as well. Then they wanted me to go ahead & have the repairs made to the roof & then I would get reimbursed by the subcontractor they use that caused the damage. I said absolutely not. They would be getting reimbursed not me. So, here we are & nothing is fixed, the damage from the leak is getting worse & still nothing. What the heck can you do for me to get somebody out here & fix this nightmare they've created. Since this all started, I have had a stroke. This is not good for me. I shouldn't have to be dealing with this stress. They *** up, they have already admitted that multiple times, they need to follow through & fix it. Period.

Carla Gordon

Crestline CA.

(909)589-****

(562)544-****

User's recommendation: They make appointments then No Call, No Show. Promise they'll fix your issues promptly & don't follow through. Their customer service is horrid & they don't stand behind their product. On sign up, what was pitched & what actually took place was absolutely not the same.

Location: Forest Falls, California